Credits: The Tasty K
- 2 cups butternut squash, steamed/cooked
- ⅓ cup cashews, soaked 6-8 hours (if you forgot to soak just boil them in water for 10 minutes)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 cup low sodium vegetable broth (more or less depending on desired consistency)
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Peel, dice and steam your butternut squash until soft.
- In another pot, cook your pasta according to instructions.
- Add all the ingredients into your high-speed blender, and blend until smooth.
- Pour the sauce over the pasta. Add chili flakes, pepper, steamed spinach and other veggies as desired.