Credits: The Tasty K
- 1 cup cherry chia jam
- 1 cup oat flour (make your own by blending regular rolled oats until you get a fine flour)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 flax eggs (2 Tbsp flax meal mixed with 6 Tbsp water)
- 2 Tbsp almond butter (or any other nut butter)
- ⅛ cup melted coconut oil
- ⅛ cup maple syrup or pure date syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of Himalayan salt
- Prepare the flax ‘eggs’ and set aside for 5-10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix up all ingredients except for the jam in a medium sized bowl and combine (if it’s too sticky, add some more oats or almond flour).
- Take out ¼ of the crumble dough and set aside in a small bowl.
- Line a brownie tin with parchment paper and place the remaining ¾ of the dough inside.
- Spread the base evenly and bake at 180°C for 10 minutes.
- When the base is finished, take it out of the oven and spread the cherry chia jam evenly on top.
- Crumble up the remaining ¼ of dough and sprinkle it on top of the jam layer.
- Place the tin back into the oven and bake at the same temperature for another 20 minutes.
- Let cool down a bit before cutting and enjoy with some whipped coconut cream.