Credits: Vegan Bell
- 1/4 cup millet flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom seeds or powder
- 1 cup non dairy milk
- 2 tablespoons jaggery or agave / maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Sliced bananas
- Chia Seeds
- Heat a pan over low-medium flame. Add 1/4 cup millet flour and cardamom seeds.
- Stir and heat for 5 minutes (this will remove the “raw” taste from the millet).
- Add 1/2 cup milk and mix well until the lumps are gone. Add the remaining 1/2 cup milk and give it a good stir. The mixture will now turn smooth.
- Add 2 tablespoons maple or agave syrup (I used jaggery), and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon. Mix well cook until bubbly.
- Your porridge is now ready. Top it off with sliced bananas, pomegranate and chia seeds.