Credits: Vegan Bell
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1.5 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almonds sliced
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Add peanut butter and maple syrup in a medium mixing bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the remaining ingredients. Give it a quick mix.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture on top and mix everything.
- Transfer to a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Let it cool. Serve with milk + your favorite fruits.