Credits: Vegan Richa
- 3/4 cup (193.5 g) peanut butter at room temp (I like smooth unsweetened nut butter)
- 1/3 cup (53.33 g) coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp (0.13 tsp) salt
- 4 tbsp chopped dark chocolate or a mix of dark chocolate and mini chocolate chips
- 1.5 cup (42 g) rice krispies or chocolate rice krispies
- 2 tsp oil or maple syrup to help bind optional, as needed
- Add peanut butter, coconut sugar, vanilla, maple syrup to the food processor, process for a minute to mix the sugar.
- Add chocolate, salt, 1 cup krispies and pulse to mix and break most of them. Add the remaining rice krispies and pulse to mix and break half of the krispies.
- Shape using hands or a scoop. Hands will warm the nut butter making it easier to bind. If using a scoop you might need to add maple or oil so that the mixture sticks easily as some nut butters are dryer.
- Shape, chill for a few mins and serve. Store refrigerated for up to 2 weeks, freeze for up to a month.