Credits: All She Does Is Eat
Makes: 3-4 servings
What you’ll need:
1 block tofu (cubed)
1 pepper (diced)
1/2 an onion (diced)
1 cup broccoli florets (optional)
1 cup de-stemmed kale leaves (optional)
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 clove garlic
1/3 cup water
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup peanut butter
1/2 tbsp lime juice
1-2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tbsp sriracha
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Cut your tofu into cubes and place on a baking sheet that’s been covered in parchment paper. Bake for 15 minutes (flipping halfway).
- Chop up your pepper and onion.
- In a food processor, mince your garlic. Then add the remainder of the sauce ingredients. Blend until smooth (there should be no lumps).
- Cook your noodles according to the package.
- In a large pan, add the sesame oil. If you don’t have sesame oil, you can use olive oil (or water for an oil-free option).
- Sauté the onion, pepper, broccoli and kale (if added). This should take around 5-6 minutes.
- Add the tofu and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Then add peanut sauce mixture you made to the pan. Let cook for a minute.
- Add the drained vermicelli noodles to the pan and mix until it is thoroughly coated in the sauce.
- Serve and enjoy.