Credits: Feasting on Fruit
- 1 cup (225g) full fat coconut yogurt or coconut cream*
- 1/2 cup (125g) pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup (80g) maple syrup
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Add all ingredients to the Vitamix.
- Blend on medium-high speed until smooth, using the tamper or stopping to stir as necessary. Do not over blend or it will become too thin.
- Serve immediately or chill for 1-2 hours for a thicker texture.
- Top with coconut whipped cream, chopped pecans, and a caramel drizzle. Enjoy!
- Keep leftovers in the fridge.
This brand of coconut yogurt is recommended, other kinds of non-dairy yogurt will not work. Or if using coconut cream, make sure you chill the can overnight and scoop out just the solid part discarding the water.