Credits: Rebel Recipes
- 5 medjool dates
- 2 tbsp ground almonds
- 1/3 cup almonds
- 1 large grated carrot
- 2 tbsp flaxseeds
- 1 tsp allspice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup coconut flakes (plus a little more for rolling the balls in)
- 1/3 cup organic gluten free oats
- 1 tsp fresh ginger – more if you like extra zing!
- Add the nuts, dates and oats to your food processor and blitz until everything is broken up
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blitz again, the mix should be a little wet but not too wet (if it’s too wet add a sprinkle of oats).
- Form into balls roll in the coconut flakes.
- Pop into a tub and into the fridge for at least 2 hrs so that they firm up.