Credits: Carrots and Flowers
- ½ large banana (frozen)
- 2 Tbsp raw cacao powder
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp hemp seeds
- 3 Medjool dates, pits removed
- 1 cup raw cashew milk
- 2-3 ice cubes
- Raw Vegan Fudge Sauce (not pictured)
- 1 cup Meijool dates, pits removed
- ¼ cup raw cacao
- 2 cups warm water
- pinch sea salt
- Blend all ingredients and enjoy!! Make sure to blend the smoothie for at least two minutes so the chia seeds can thicken it up.
- To make your own raw cashew milk without too much trouble, combine 1 cup filtered water with 1 tbs soaked cashews and blend for 1-2 minutes. No need to strain, just add the other ingredients and keep blending.
- To make the raw vegan hot fudge, blend all ingredients on high until smooth. Add water to thin it out. Add more dates if it’s too thick.