Credits: Vegan Bell
- 1 tablespoon flax meal
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1.5 cups oat milk or any of your fav
- Cinnamon powder
- Powdered sugar
- Your fav fruits sliced
- Add flax meal and water in a small bowl and set aside for 2 minutes. (This is your flax egg – flax egg is magic)
- In a large mixing bowl, add the all-purpose flour, baking powder, and brown sugar. Give it a quick mix.
- Add your favourite milk (I used oat milk) and flax egg. Stir well until the batter is smooth and lump-free.
- Heat a pan over low heat. Add 2/3 cups batter and let it spread evenly.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes. Flip and cook the other side for 1 minute.
- That’s it. Your crepe is ready. Sprinkle cinnamon powder and powdered sugar and top it off with your fav fruits (I used kiwi, mango and banana).