Credits: Vegan Bell
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4-5 garlic cloves minced
- 1 small onion sliced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1/4 cup water
- 250 gm or 9 oz. firm tofu, crumbled
- 1/8 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Freshly chopped cilantro
- Heat a skillet over low-medium heat and add olive oil.
- Once it’s hot, add garlic and onion. Stir and saute for 2 minutes or until golden-brown.
- Add broccoli florets and bell pepper slices. Stir and saute for 1 minute and add 1/4 cup water. Cover the lid and cook for 4-5 minutes on low heat.
- Add crumbled tofu, turmeric, coriander, and paprika. Stir well, cover the lid and cook for another 4-5 minutes on low-medium heat.
- Turn off the heat and add salt, pepper, soy sauce and freshly chopped cilantro. Mix well and serve.